Hyatt Regency Mission Bay
1441 Quivira Road San Diego, CA 92109-7898, United States (619) 224-1234
San Diego, California
The broad scope of the primary care physicianÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s practice incorporates management of acute, undiagnosed illness and complex, multisystem disease, as well as the provision of extensive preventive care and general health promotion. Primary care physicians are most often the first medical practitioner contacted by a patient. Therefore, the daily clinical challenges require a distinct approach and special skills in eliciting concerns, focusing key issues, negotiating plans, and helping solve problems; as well as collaborating actively with referral specialists and coordinating the care given by varied organizations. All this is firmly based in the context of a patient-physician relationship built on mutual trust and knowledge.
With this in mind, this CME conference will educate and promote improved patient outcomes in a broad range of therapeutic areas commonly encountered in the busy primary care practice. In addition to an overview of the history and current science of a variety of specialty areas, content will be presented in a very practical, patient-focused manner relevant to the specific primary care setting and challenges.
Conference Highlights Include:
* Presentation of a wide variety of therapeutic areas commonly encountered in primary care from the primary care perspective.
* Renowned faculty chosen not only for their recognized expertise, but also their keen presentation and educational skills.
* Practical and useful content, including pearls, additional resources and a comprehensive printed syllabus for later reference.
* Dynamic and interactive formats including case studies, audience response system, and ample opportunities for Q&A as part of each presentation.
* Half-day schedules at one of San DiegoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most popular vacation destinations allowing time for learning and relaxation