Vanderbilt University is a center for scholarly research, informed and creative teaching, and service to the community and society at large. Vanderbilt will uphold the highest standards and be a leader in the
• quest for new knowledge through scholarship,
• dissemination of knowledge through teaching and outreach,
• creative experimentation of ideas and concepts.
In pursuit of these goals, Vanderbilt values most highly
• intellectual freedom that supports open inquiry,
• equality, compassion, and excellence in all endeavors.
|Name:Gregory R Mundy|